Why dnata Cool Dolly?
To allow for the uncompromised integrity of pharmaceutical and perishables in the air cargo supply chain throughout end-to-end distribution, dnata has invested in the manufacturing of cool dollies in Singapore. These new dollies, specially designed to serve the ever-growing pharmaceuticals industry, makes dnata the first handling company in Singapore to offer a temperature-controlled solution for the transportation of temperature-sensitive goods between the dnata Coolchain Centre and an aircraft. The new equipment allows the company to transport temperature-sensitive cargo to the highest international standards. Providing temperature-controlled storage from -18°C up to +25°C, the cool dollies mitigate the risk of temperature deviations and contamination. The units are also hygienic and easy to clean, which is an important consideration for pharma cargo.
- IATA CEIV Pharma and EU GDP certified
- Fully controlled temperature environment between -18°C and 25°C
- Red and blue light indicators for ambient or cool temperature transport
- Suitable for the transport of all lower deck ULDs with a maximum height of 1.65 metre and loads of up to 7 tons
- Equipped with solar panel for battery operations, illumination and light indicators to minimise exhaust emissions
- Steel trailer and aluminium-insulated container tailored with anti-bacterial interior fibre panels to support a sterile environment
- Chlorine-free Thermo King SLCi400 powerful cooling system which allows remote temperature control
- 24/7 tracking capability (powered by Thermo King TracKing system) and data management using graphs or data analysis